cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers

Zx1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi I can’t seem to add my voucher numbers, says can’t add....?

40 REPLIES 40

Sherdizzle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This happened to me both 611 and online. How to solve this is gove it 2/3 business days and it will fix your problem trust me.

Zx1

Yes thanks, no help from either, I now have moderator looking at it, thanks good day 😊

Zx1

611 is working (robot voice) didn’t need to * I entered all vouchers separately and all no good yes I entered Voucher # not pin # so now I got a message from moderator and had to include vouchers and verification so maybe today? Thanks for assistance I have a little trouble with these messages answering but working on it good day 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Zx1 ok no prob

Zx1

No expire, I was only one day past my usual addition of vouchers to account, a moderator is looking into this now. , I try to answer (respond) but it’s a bit confusing to me and hard to see small things, thanks for helping 😊

Zx1

A moderator sent me message asked for voucher #s and verification so maybe I get it done today thank you for help RossN 

@Anonymous  yea it's hard to say with putors Smiley LOL

Zx1

Okeedokee thanks 

Zx1

Thanks rossn 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zx1 wrote:

Usually the person at the till activates the vouchers, didn’t see them do it this time should I go back there?

The delays might be a PM myth I dunno. It doesn't seem reasonable to me that the act of printing a voucher doesn't actually make it active at that moment. But the story goes that some are delayed somehow. It sorta makes sense to me that the little pinpad terminal thingy needs to be closed off for the day, I think like credit card terminals used to (maybe still do). But now with everything connected to the internet...these things ought to be live. Dunno.

Zx1

I tried again, ok thanks Rosen I’ll go back to store 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

well if it's not to far it wouldn;t do any harm I guess good luck!!

Zx1

Usually the person at the till activates the vouchers, didn’t see them do it this time should I go back there?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zx1 wrote:

Yes I connect with 611 entered vouchers and voice said sorry not valid or cannot add or something 

Oh ok so 611 worked it's just the voucher didn't want to work.

Check your account balance in the self-serve (although you can get it from the self-serve too).

But my bet would be that it's not yet valid. RossN hit it.

Zx1

Yes I connect with 611 entered vouchers and voice said sorry not valid or cannot add or something 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

nah I just think its a matter of waiting until rexall put the vouchers in their computor system

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zx1 wrote:

Explain what bought at drug store I always buy there and I’ve always entered online in my account I didn’t know 611 still worked that failed as well, so what I do keep trying, wait until tomorrow or go back to store (sorry not so good at this) thx

The delay is that the store might reconcile or batch process the little terminal at some later time.

611 no longer works to find a human but it works for automated functions like this.

Are you saying that with your phone and with the SIM in, even now that's it's suspended...you can't connect to the 611 service? It should answer with a recording saying that your service is suspended.

Zx1

I’ll try again in couple of hours, if not do I go back to store where I purchased them?

Zx1

Thanks Ross I’ll do that and if that doesn’t work, hey....question...I entered all on my account first (no success) then I tried 611 (vouchers not valid) is not valid because I entered on account internet first? I be a confused fella 🥴

RossN
Mayor / Maire

I would give it a few hours at least 

Zx1

Explain what bought at drug store I always buy there and I’ve always entered online in my account I didn’t know 611 still worked that failed as well, so what I do keep trying, wait until tomorrow or go back to store (sorry not so good at this) thx

RossN
Mayor / Maire

if you can wait I would try in the morning

Zx1

Hi yes I’ve entered the number beside “voucher #” all 3 , 2 $5.  and 1 $20 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

that may explain it

RossN
Mayor / Maire

some retailors do there inputting overnight

Zx1

I bought at rexall drug store 

Zx1

This happened once before and someone here was able to add but wait until tomorrow I don’t understand, I entered the vouchers online twice and won’t add and tried 611 all I got was sorry not valid or something 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zx1 wrote:

Hi I tried online like I always do and vouchers won’t add I tried 611 and sorry unable to add I just bought them today and my account ended yesterday so 1 Day 

Are you sure you're using the 12 digit code?

RossN asks where because some stores have a delay in the activation of the voucher.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

where did you buy them?

Zx1

Hi I tried online like I always do and vouchers won’t add I tried 611 and sorry unable to add I just bought them today and my account ended yesterday so 1 Day 

Need Help? Let's chat.