cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not working..

Carmanroofer93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought a 60 dollar voucher from Wal-Mart at 19:41:07 this evening and when I came home and tried to add the funds and change my plan to a better one it won't take the pin number.. I have the receipt so I can give any info. I need this phone for work boss already thought I quit because I didn't answer him.. I just really need it to work and I'm kind of upset for paying for a 60 dollar cars for it to not work the receipt says it was successfully activated. I made sure it was public mobile.. I just need some direction. I called the number couldn't find a way to speak with customer service. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm ready to go get a new SIM card with a different carrier

11 REPLIES 11

Kayez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Salut !!

J viens d avoir un téléphone compatible avec le service de public mobile ! Si vous vérifiez notre discussion à propos.Après mon premier engagement avec vous et j ai eu un problème de fonctionnement de mon service sans aucune utilisation après mon payement ! Je cherches à réactiver mon service comme vous m avez promis et d avoir ce mois que j l’ai payé et j ai raté merci 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Shazia_K.  Was hoping the backlog had improved a little but I guess not.  😞

Hopefully the team will resolve my voucher isssue soon.  It's  really a bad feeling when one does everything right and the system fails, especially when it's not my line but a friend's. 

I guess the lesson to learn is to buy vouchers 3-4 days ahead of due date.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @mimmo

Under 48 hours for the moment 😉 

Have a nice day!

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

mimmo

@CS_Agent what is the current wait time for replies to private messages?  @

mimmo

@Carmanroofer93 I feel you. Bought two vouchers for a friend from 7-11 and the 40$  one worked but the $100 didn't. 

Already tried the various suggestions , Messaged the mods with picture of the vouchers.  Fingers crossed.

@Alan_K there have been many posts recently about vouchers not working. It seems that this becoming a more common issue.  Is it being tracked? Is anything being done to fix  the issue.    

@Luddite wrote:

@Carmanroofer93 Moderator response has been around 48 hours lately. Consideran application like that from fongo.com. It  provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). It's my backup for service failures. Similar thoughts here: 100% SERVICE.

I have wireless service with 4 different carrier brands on both major networks and cable internet with essential components supplied by ups backup power supply.  If all else fails, it's off to the local 24 hour McDonald's.  I don't recall the last time any of these services failed.  Even the last ice storm was totally uneventful.  

@Carmanroofer93 Moderator response has been around 48 hours lately. Consideran application like that from fongo.com. It  provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). It's my backup for service failures. Similar thoughts here: 100% SERVICE.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Carmanroofer93

Thank you I appreciate the help. I will take some time to see if it's just a delay then if not I will contact one of the mods thank you again

Carmanroofer93

No I cannot I have tried online as well, but if delays are common I hope that may be it. How long do these delays take or have heard?

SD08

Try dialling *611 to load the voucher that way. Also try clearing your browser cache or use incognito mode if loading it online. Just to be sure you're entering the right code, the PM voucher PINs are 12 digits long.

It could also be that the voucher takes some time to become active, so it may be worth trying again later.

If none of that helps, then you should get in touch with a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number, e-mail address and 4-digit PIN.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carmanroofer93, some customers have reported delays when vouchers can be used.  I have never experienced this myself.  Can you try adding the voucher using 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.