cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher failed

Charrrger68
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I payed for a 45 dollar voucher and i try to load it and it say not valid...the retailer tried as well not valid....im not happy

28 REPLIES 28

@softech wrote:

@darlicious   Store can still sell SIM cards?

But with no activation bonus incentive, I don't think many store will stock up PM SIM cards

After the shutdown of Public Mobile's retail program, I suppose that a store could still sell Public Mobile SIM cards, but where are they going to get them from if they're no longer authorized retailers?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Lol there's still profit in sim cards....cost maybe $3 sell for $10. Thats what 95% of retailers do.

@darlicious   Store can still sell SIM cards?

But with no activation bonus incentive, I don't think many store will stock up PM SIM cards

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

It's official. The owner was talking up koodo but I had to explain referring koodo customers is of no benefit to me but I would send anyone his way if they really wanted koodo. Koodo is getting all the great promos he used to offer pm customers.

@darlicious wrote:

@Charrrger68 

Best you start looking for a new provider. All retail support ends July 12th.

@darlicious  is this official?  did you have a chance to talk to your  buddies at CCS ?  I still wonder how it will be like if they really take retail out of the picture

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charrrger68 

Best you start looking for a new provider. All retail support ends July 12th. If you can't figure out how to deal with online only support you might as well move over to koodo that offers some phone support without a fee or up another tier to telus for full service. If your willing to pay that much just to load a voucher you might as well get actual first tier services.

Charrrger68

And already had a couple tickets open. No response...been 2 days...this guy 10 minutes 

Charrrger68

And transactions i have checked its all there and account is good

Charrrger68

25 was total 15 to him the other 10 was the was the retail owner who purchased the 10 dollar voucher to see if work...i added that 10 and payed back the retailer..so cost me 25 more total from what i wanted but was resolved 

@Charrrger68   honest, you can save the $25 if you open a ticket with PM.  It is true that the back and forth messaging could take longer.  So, you pay $25 to speed up the resolution.   🙂

Charrrger68

Yes

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charrrger68 

Lol....have you checked your transaction history? What does it say for those transactions? I suggest you log in and change your security question and answer and your password.

@Charrrger68 wrote:

And ad well...the local tech i went to charged me a fee for his service so wasnt happy to pay more money wanted 65 dollars worth ended up paying 90

@Charrrger68   He charged you $25 for his service?

Charrrger68

And ad well...the local tech i went to charged me a fee for his service so wasnt happy to pay more money wanted 65 dollars worth ended up paying 90

Charrrger68

Yes and no reply...very un professional..anyways i have solved my voucher issue....took me a day and a half to do so. I was able to find a local tech who use to deal with public mobile....he was actually able to talk to a real life rep...but these reps are only for providers and retailers where most dont have number anyways.....th rep loaded my vouchers....im good to go...the problem is the combination of numbers in pins the system having a hard time generating the numbers and activating....meaning they are having issues with some vouchers or all....now it would of been nice as a paying customer to at least get a email or some kind of notification to let us know there are issues atm....not being able to speak to someone is very frustrating and time consuming...i went to another tech who had no idea what to do eather as his partner was check the web for actual real reps..so now that i have had this very un pleasant experience again....i thing im going to transfer to someone whonis professional and have time for the customers....same plan more data......koodos peeps but thank for the help..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charrrger68 

Have you been keeping an eye on your private message box ? The envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up waiting time but expect a reply within the hour. Do you have private messaging enabled in your settings?

Charrrger68

Yes i have voucher still...voucher says none refundable....yes i have tried to load voucher again and still the same..invalid..i have even tried using my website account to put in pin number as says cant process voucher and tells me to double check my numbers...well the numbers that they showed me and says invalid matches up with my voucher number so not putting in wrong 

@Charrrger68 wrote:

I did send in a support ticket but no response

@Charrrger68   send again for update.  

@Charrrger68 as mentioned above, it could be that the voucher needs 24 hours wait time before it can be used.  That's why trying it in fron tof the station with a new voucher might not work.

how about the old one from yesterday?  it should be 24 hours now, they exchanged for you or you still have it?  If you still have it, you can try now.  If it still fails, open ticket with PM support

Best place to buy voucher for immediate use is to get it from SDM/7-11/London Drug/Shell

Charrrger68

I did send in a support ticket but no response

Charrrger68

So i went back to cheveron again...explained situation to the manager...they purchase a 10 dollar voucher and had me load in front of them...it was the same issue voucher not valid....the manager isnt happy that they cant even contact a real live person to fix this issue and are thinking they may stop providing public mobile products as they feel they will lose their customers...as money is taking but service isnt provided

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charrrger68 

Hmmm... well you get two attempts so one successful one not. At the time I would wait one more hour and try again using 611. Then if no joy.....follow the advice below...

@g3tokyo 

Now I know London Drugs are immediately valid upon purchase so if you have tried twice then this is starting to sound like a glitch that has been creeping up more often of late with a problem with the payment system accepting vouchers.

My suggestion to both of you is to contact customer support to check validity and load the vouchers for you. Report any feedback given by the CSA to what the problem is?  

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

g3tokyo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem. Purchased June 28 and today June 29 still cannot process payment. Vouchers purchased at London Drugs. Tried several times at London Drugs, re-issued vouchers x 2 and still no go. 

@Charrrger68 wrote:

At the cheveron.. i purchased a 20 dollar one as well and that one worked fine...i use this gas station many times...the only difference is, this is the first time purchasing a 45 dollar voucher and it didnt work...

@Charrrger68 

how long you got the voucher?  has it been 24 hours yet?  Vouchers from some place need 24 hours before it is activated and can be used.  If that has not been 24 hours yet, please wait for the full 24 hours and try again, it should work

If it has been over 24 hours when you tried and it didn't work, open a ticket with PM Support and they can confirm for you:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Charrrger68

At the cheveron.. i purchased a 20 dollar one as well and that one worked fine...i use this gas station many times...the only difference is, this is the first time purchasing a 45 dollar voucher and it didnt work...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Charrrger68 

Where did you buy your voucher? The following link contains helpful user tested info on pm vouchers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Purchasing-or-Adding-a-Public-Mobile-Vouc...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As already suggested..try again later.

Some vouchers aren't "activated" for several hours after the sale. The vouchers from Shell Gas stations, London Drug (out west) or Walmart all have vouchers that are active right away.

@Charrrger68 wrote:

I payed for a 45 dollar voucher and i try to load it and it say not valid...the retailer tried as well not valid....im not happy

Did you just purchase this?  There can sometimes be a delay from the time of purchase to the time that the voucher starts working.  Please try again in a few hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.