cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

KYB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Voicemail showing a notification with new message but when I call voicemail it says I have no messages. The notification of a new message remains and will not go away. I read the article about Apple Live Voicemail and toggled it off as suggested but it has made no difference with my voicemail. I have also restarted my phone. Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

@KYB 

did you got this issue after iOS update??

Try Reset Network Settings first and reboot the phone. If that doesn’t work,  power down the phone, remove  SIM card for 10 minutes, then put sim back, power up and check

@KYB   There are some other suggestions here, they probably pre-date Live Voicemail but I guess we don't know whether it's that or PM voicemail that is causing it.  You might want to remove the solution check so that others don't think the problem is solved when they may have a solution.  Here is the other thread

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Red-dot-notification-on-iPhone/td-p/98931... 

KYB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes. The issue remains. It shows the number there but says no messages. The red notification badge is still there 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@KYB   Did you actually go and look in the Live Voicemail by tapping on the voicemail symbol bottom right of the phone app?  

Need Help? Let's chat.