cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail says no messages

KS34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 3 voicemails but when enter password says no messages, same issue as someone else I think

8 REPLIES 8

KS34

I did try to tap the voicemail but it only gave me a list and audio said no voicemail, so I deleted them after. No transcript came up. Thanks. I was slow to reply as limited internet over weekend. Thanks again all.

@KS34   Did you try the method I posted earlier, i.e. tap on the voicemail icon bottom right of the phone app?  That should take you to the transcripts of the Live Voicemail.

KS34

Thanks for all the suggestions which I did try. Turning off live voicemail allowed my regular voicemail to resume. I could not access the other voicemail that came in while it was on, but at least can get them going forward

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@KS34  Have you tried tapping on the voicemail icon bottom right in the phone app to see if the messages are in Live Voicemail?  It should show transcripts there if that's where they went.

@KS34 

did you reboot your phone? 

also, make sure your iOS is updated and download the latest Carrier Profile

KS34

Tried changing password for voicemail, and turned off live voicemail, still showing messages badge but voicemail says no messages ( there are messages there as I left one from another phone). Any other suggestions?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KS34 

Try opening system apps, go to Phone app, clear app data and cache.

Does that remove the voicemail count icon?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @KS34 

it might be iPhone' Live Voicemail.  Disable it if you don't use that 

Need Help? Let's chat.