Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Debit not working

Livvy420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I try n make a payment, it keeps telling me Opps

10 REPLIES 10

@Leaving wrote:

Why would you have to do that?   That's #$##!

@Leaving   Yes, if you have not tried using a Incognito mode browser, try it.  The site has some cache issue and Incognito mode always help. But if you have attempted two payments within an hour, please wait a full hour before trying again

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm having an issue, too.   Try searching this community.   PM is NOTORIOUS for manual payments not processing or going through.   They don't care.   I REPEAT, THEY DON'T CARE.   

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Why would you have to do that?   That's #$##!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Livvy420 

after the full HOUR, try on desktop or laptop if you’ve been trying with mobile.

I’ve had more success with them vs mobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Livvy420 - are you trying to activate a SIM card or top up and make a payment to an existing account?

You can check with CSA to see if the SIM Card was activated or get help with your card on your My Account.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Livvy420   You probably have tried too many times by now

Please wait a FULL HOUR before trying again once

Login to My Account first, then try to make a payment

If that does not work, don't try again on My Account.  Dial *611 and try to make a manual payment there (your 4 digits pin is needed there)

let see how it goes

@Livvy420  If you know the PIN number on account you also *611 to make payment 

Livvy420
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve tried yesterday n now again today n nothing 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Livvy420  First make sure your card hasn’t been charged , if not wait n hour and try again incognito mode also make sure the card hasn’t expired 

Need Help? Let's chat.