cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View plan/plan details link gives generic error

otowndan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the self server overview page, there is a link to view my plan details but every time I click it, I get a generic error. The link I get directed to with the error is: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/

It also happens when I click the Plan tab on the page where there are 8 total tabs (Plan | Rewards | Data & Add On Usage | Lost/Stolen Phone | Change SIM Card | etc)

The error page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/error?aspxerrorpath=/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPa...) says:

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

At this point, I cannot get the details on the plan I am paying for. 

3 REPLIES 3

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@otowndan 

I've received that error before, usually when Public Mobile is doing maintenance on the site - you can keep updated with info here under the Announcements subforum.

I'm not aware of any maintenance right now, so you may just want to check again later.  The Public Mobile site is known to be glitchy sometimes, and previously - other users were able to access their account even though I couldn't.

Try back again now to see if it helps.  If not, you can try reaching out to a Moderator for a specific questions/need via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) or message them directly.  They're usually pretty responsive too!  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@otowndan  I can access the page without issue myself

Is it just today or you always have issue accessing this page?  

did you try other browser (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc)?  Incognito mode?  Or you try accessing on the phone browser?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I'm also unable to access it.  There maybe some maintenance ongoing.

You could try accessing later.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.