cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very late SIM card order

rosej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I ordered 2 SIM cards on April 27th and they still have not arrived and with no tracking number provided, I have no idea when they're going to arrive and it has been well past the 5-10 business days it was supposed to take. Also, I just noticed that you have upped the prices on the plans since I ordered and now I won't be able to get the plan I wanted which is not okay. I was going to switch to public mobile for better service and a cheaper plan but that has turned out to be the opposite of the experience I'm getting and I'm disappointed in the service. Also, how come I can't just call someone that would be much more helpful. 

4 REPLIES 4

eyye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem as you

rosej
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the guidance in reaching out to an agent I have done that now I was having trouble before with the chatbox it kept giving me an error but I was able to use the second link you gave me to reach out. 

The plan I was looking at was 35$/month for 3GB at 4G speed and now there is a 39$/month for 20GB at 4G speed but I really don't use close to 20GB of data at all so that's why I was hoping for the cheaper option with less data.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rosej 

please be patient and allow up to 3 weeks for your sim to arrive.

Which plan were you considering ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rosej 

Sim card delivery from PM online could be as many as 3 weeks

However, since it has been over 10 business days, you can open ticket with PM support to confirm if they got the order and if the sim card is on the way

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

For plan, which plan you were looking for? Some plans are still there and just now showing on the page. the $25 and $15 plans are both still available

Need Help? Let's chat.