cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Texts

leyu01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm still new here. For over a week I can notice that I can't receive a verification text everytime I am doing 2FA. Logging on sign up partners on CRA site for example. But some sites are successful (only few). Verification through calls works, but not all sites have calls option. Can't see on spam messages neither. Never experienced it from other networks.

Is this just temporary as maybe since I am new here as transfer is just still settling up? Or is there a way to configure this? 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

leyu01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you guys

Meow
Mayor / Maire

As per past advises in Community, it might take few weeks for 'routes to be established' between companies and your mobile number.

So if you are getting 2FA from some companies but not from 100% of them it means 2FA works as expected and slowly everything will be in place. Try to use email (if that is an option) or phone call for the time being.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @leyu01 after porting,  system text like 2FA can take as many as 1 week to start coming, depends on the system

You should start getting most of them next week.  And I guess CRA text is part of our government , SLOW:)

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@leyu01 hi yes it takes awhile for some companies it's just security on their end CRA is bad for that,may have to set up again if it's more then a week 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@leyu01 

tried turn device off and turn on, and your service is working well all Call & SMS & data.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I have no issues for second factor texts from:

Public Mobile

CRA ..... not the fastest response....can take minutes to receive

Credit union. 

No, no set up required. 

The network you are using is Telus or Bell depending where you are. 

If you ported in a number, it should be complete by now. 

Need Help? Let's chat.