cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue

Pxiige
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay $15 monthly but today after I payed it still said my account was temporarily suspended so I ended up paying $16.95 which was weird. I contacted the robot and it said I had an outstanding balance of $30 does anyone know why that would be if I’m supposed to be paying $15 monthly 

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did your plan work fine this past month? PM is prepaid so you can't have an outstanding balance and a working plan, so not sure where 30 outstanding is coming from. You can connect with a CSA to investigate and sort it out for you 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You've been a community member for a while @Pxiige . So I presume you know plans are 30 days (not monthly).

Are you on autopay, and autopay failed? This could cause your to be charged the full plan amount plus taxes.

The $30 outstanding balance..can you view your payment history under your self serve account? This may give you some clues as to what transpired.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

The $16.95 amount is because sales tax needs to be paid. Check if your service works. If it works, ignore any plan expired and account suspended messages. These error message are shown during every renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.