cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use the previous phone number, only dial, can't answer

sw090909
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry, My english not good.
Yesterday I activated a PUBLIC MOBILE calling card.
The phone number is used LUCKY phone number 902xxxxxxx
Everything seems smooth
However, my new card can only make outgoing calls, and the phone number is displayed correctly.
However, if you call this phone number, the LUCKY SIM card is still answering.
New PUBLIC SIM card does not respond
I need help

15 REPLIES 15

sw090909

I have tried a variety of methods, and even the replacement of several brands of mobile phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sw090909 wrote:

Just received a message: "Thank you for activating with Public Mobile. You've received a $10 credit! Please check the Transaction History or your account balance to see your $10 credit."

However, still can't answer the call, it is still the previous SIM card to answer the call.

Apparently you ported your number from another provider. These things can take some time depending on which/type provider. When your old SIM no longer works then you'll know when it's done.

Try every hour by turning off your phone, remove old SIM, insert new SIM, restart phone and see what happens.

sw090909

Contacted the administrator 6 hours ago, no reply

sw090909

Just received a message: "Thank you for activating with Public Mobile. You've received a $10 credit! Please check the Transaction History or your account balance to see your $10 credit."

However, still can't answer the call, it is still the previous SIM card to answer the call.

sw090909

Not quite understand what you mean? Can you explain more in detail?

@sw090909 wrote:

I did not find "Contact us" in "Publicmobile.ca"

@sw090909Use this link  PUBLIC MOBILE CONTACT US

Click down here vvvvvvvvvvvv

> CONTACT US <

Click up here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

🙂

@sw090909 your number has not been ported...that's probably why..

sw090909

Tried, but the result is: * The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already.Smiley Sad

Ok you didn't create your account in the self serve? @sw090909 you need to do that first with your phone number...the page is /selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

sw090909

Only one such message
"Public Mobile here: To complete your request to move to Public Mobile, please go to Publicmobile.ca, click Contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. You'll need to provide the correct Password or PIN from your previous service provider . Thanks."

However, I did not find "Contact us" in "Publicmobile.ca"

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@sw090909

You may have a partially completed port.One of the moderators can take a look, see if they need to do something to move it along.  Click this to send them a message

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And don't worry with your english..It's the same for me...Smiley Wink @sw090909

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can reach the moderator-team @sw090909 you have to click on the envelopp right up on this page ..new private message and type moderator-team and it will appear @CS_Agent..explain your problem and they will answer you in 24 to 48 hours..patience they will help you..

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you receive a message from public mobile that your number is tranfered?? @sw090909

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @sw090909

It seams to be a port number problem. First you need to take off your number..it's a public forum no personal information...to do that click on the 3 points right up on your message and change ..

Need Help? Let's chat.