cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone has been reading no service

Toddv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone has been reading no service since 7:15 am. My account is still active and I’ve tried resetting my phone and manually connecting to the network and nothing works

7 REPLIES 7

@slash407 wrote:did something happen to ur phone over the last couple of days with the weather? snow/rain? could be the problem.

@slash407 @slash407 Most people don't recognize that something happend to there phone. If they were in the rain then the next day wondered why it didn't work probably wouldn't even connect the dots. Even if there are no dots to connect and there is some problem with the phone the best thing you can do is to suggest the person try another phone with the current sim. If they don't have another phone go to any phone store and ask them to test out your sim in one of their phones. This will cover asking if the weather messed up there phone but also the billion other cases. It's much much more effective but your on the right track, could be a phone hardware issue.

@Toddv You disappeared. Did you figure out your issue?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Have you checked if it's in airplane mode?

Try taking out the SIM card, putting it back in then rebooting the phone.

Did you try your sim card in an other phone like @RobertQc suggest to you? Did you try another sim card in your phone?

Did you try to take off your sim and put it back?  @Toddv

Toddv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account is active,worked fine this morning up untill 7:15 am,no changes made to the account

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Toddv wrote:

My phone has been reading no service since 7:15 am. My account is still active and I’ve tried resetting my phone and manually connecting to the network and nothing works

@ToddvMake sure it has not been added to the blacklist, check the status below

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Did you just have a renewal?

Do you have another phone to try the sim card in?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Toddv Did you change something in your account? 

Need Help? Let's chat.