cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage not updating

marcnoel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have been monitoring my account usage (calls, texts, and data) in my account overview ever since the site update/changes, but call minutes and data usage have stayed the same, even though I know (having tested) more of each have been used.  Anyone know what's up?

6 REPLIES 6

Jordan1111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here. I have to use the chatbot Simon and ask it to tell me my data usage. It's super frustrating because before I would just sign in but now it's a mess

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@marcnoel 

While accepting your own answer as the solution is frowned upon there are times when you in fact found or figured out your solution all on your own. If no one has pointed you in the right direction or gave you sage advice etc....and perhaps you stumbled upon the solution by researching your issue elsewhere on the internet and came back to update your thread and provide the possible solution for others. Then the best course of action is to just note what worked for you and a week later or so a wise and knowledgeable oracle comes along.... usually @Luddite  who will mark the solution. If its a "self solution" he will make an edit explaining why it was chosen. Then all is good in the mini world of the community again.

marcnoel

Thanks for the replies.  It's working now.

Separately, my apologies about accepting my own solution.  I didn't know, and I thought that would stop anyone else from posting.  Also, one would think that there would be something in place to prevent accepting one's own post as a solution.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@marcnoel 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use inPrivate mode,

and in here is not allowed to choose your name for solution.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are not suppose to accept your own solution...

marcnoel

Never mind.  Logging in with a different browser using incognito mode shows updated info.

Need Help? Let's chat.