cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usa minutes purchased

Gordo3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased usa minutes for my daughter and it is not showing up on the plan. They took my money but there is no record of the plan on the account. When I purchase the 10 day plan before it showed up right away. 

4 REPLIES 4

It is natural to pick the add on you want, then you are sent to pay. But everything here is “Prepaid”. When you were sent to add funds to your account balance in order t okay for it you then needed to go back and select the add-on you wanted to purchase with the funds you added. I know, it seems illogical until you remember that you can’t buy anything until you add funds to your account. Then you can go shopping.

You mentioned buying US minutes and purchasing US roaming 10 day add-on in the past. Now you are referring to the $15 calling plan to call USA from Canada, not the 10 day roaming in the USA add-on, correct?

AE_Collector

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You have add it then make a payment.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

@Gordo3 

Perhaps the first time you purchased it there were funds in the account. Check for a balance on the account equal to or exceeding the cost of the roaming add on. If or when you purchase it successfully it will show in the overview page right away.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Gordo3 

Purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process, placing funds in account to cover cost, then selecting add on.

It may take a bit of time to show, but should display fairly quickly under self-serve, if added.

Try signing out of self-serve, clearing cache and cookies, then try signing in again in a short while.

Need Help? Let's chat.