Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming adds on

kibi1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.

I am new to this community.

I purchased us data roaming add on last Friday for my LA trip.

Yes it certainly went through my credit card yet i wasn't able to get any data. 

It was weird i saw my phone was getting signal from local provider.  Theoretically,  it should have been worked.

I basically wasted my 11.30 dollars and time for not being able to use any data.

Is there anyway, i can get refund from public mobile? 

This caused severe inconvenience of my whole trip because i couldn't use google map.

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

As already mentioned, the add on purchase process is two steps.  If both steps are not completed, there will be funds in the account instead of an add on available for use.  Once in the US, roaming data needs to be enabled with connection made on the US roaming partner network.  With respect to refunds, Public Mobile is a prepaid service and as such there are no refunds.  Having said that if you believe that you are in the right and the inability to use the add on (assuming it was actually purchased) was through no fault of your own, you could discuss the matter with the moderator team to see if they will reimburse the cost.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Check your Available Balance in your self-serve account. You might see the balance you added if you did not purchase the US add-on twice. The system is setup in a way that you have to buy the add-on twice in order for it to work. 

Need Help? Let's chat.