cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching plan

ckstar82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,need some help here. Just came from vacation. My phone was suspended 2,3 weeks before. I have lost the old sim card and got the new one on last Friday. I was on the 90days plan. Now i want to switch to the new 90 days plan which gives 6g data. Therefore what should i do? To do a payment? To active the new sim card, to reactive my phone number?(i need my phone number unchanged) to change the plan? I don't know what to do step by step, any advice?
5 REPLIES 5

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@ckstar82

I have already made the changes for you, can you simply reboot your phone? 🙂

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ckstar82

i 'd like the 90 days , provicial talk , mgs, 6g. $120, my phone number is*******

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ckstar82

I'm sorry about this, 

Please don't make another payment, can you reboot your phone? I changed your plan to the new 90 days plan with 6GB. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ckstar82

thanks, i have update the new sim card, but when i'm changing the plan it it asked me to top up, cozky old plan was 111,the new one is 120, i top up once,. now the phone is reactivated, but with the old plan, and a  banlance of 9 dollars. i tried to change the plan again , it asked me to top up another 120?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Go to Plans and Add-ons and change your sim card to the new one

Go back to the initial page

Select Change plan

Select Change plan now and make the required payment

Exit 

Install the new sim in your phone and reboot

Let us know if you get stuck somewhere.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.