cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no cell service

mxzoom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not sure where to put this,  but i have no cell service this morning, can any moderater help please.

4 REPLIES 4

mxzoom

yes, this is resolved,   it was on my end , i have  a iphone5s and i ended having to back it up on itunes and do a complete factory reset, this resovled the searching, and i regained cell service and data.   thank you for all that helped.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mxzoom have you heard back from the @CS_Agent yet?  Were they able to resolve the issue?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mxzoom

i just contacted the mod. team ,   and yes my account is active , i am half way thru my 3 month term , and i rebooted the phone 3 times.  thank you .

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mxzoom, can you go into the self serve and check if your account is in active status?  Was there a payment due that was not fully paid?  If the account is active, try rebooting the phone.  Failing that, send a private message to the moderator team and have them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.