cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent help , it's been months of horrible ordeal

nkau00007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, please someone help me

I'm a Canadian,  my dad visiting me here in Toronto, took public mobile esim with data and 10 digit phone number, he left for USA and now back in Canada. How do I retrieve or get data for him to use from public mobile.i think im still being charged monthly for Past 2 months when he was in USA and might have deleted his e sim

Could I please speak to someone.  Please help me asap 

11 REPLIES 11

HI @nkau00007 

as a PM customer, you do not get support over the phone.  Everything is via message

also, those reply here on your post are just customers like you.  

if you want to check with support agent, you will need to submit ticket and work with them via message

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

nkau00007

Can we please talk, it's not solving the problem as it's impossible to chat and explain the situation,  it's a mess and I need someone's help to resolve this nicely and renew my dad's service 

As a public mobile customer, I should get support over phone too or is chat the only way

hi @nkau00007 

if you want to start fresh, you still need to login My Account (his account) and then go to Payment page and Manage Subscription and turn off "Subscribed"

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@nkau00007 to access your father's PM account you are going to need to login to either the PM app or to the website using his credentials, hopefully you know what they are or he can provide it to you 

nkau00007

I believe it's better to start fresh,  cancel this account and all payments so I don't get charged anymore 

nkau00007

Also could you please tell.me for July August September: past 3 months, is it still charging g my credit card 

nkau00007

Hello , yes esim was deleted

We can try to download the app again but how to access my dad's account that's where the trouble is 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @nkau00007 

his phone still has the Public Mobile esim? if it is there, just enable it or enable "Turn on this line" option

if he deleted the PM esim, then just download PM app again, login with your dad's account and then buy sim card from the Account page on the app and choose esim

nkau00007

Also, I want to ensure I could control all that as accounts with public mobile is a bit messed up process and so confusing,  please help to sort it out for me 

nkau00007

I simply want to reactivate his esim with data for him to be available for urgent calls when he's not home 

nkau00007

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was my dad's public mobile number 

Need Help? Let's chat.