cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade plan?

LornaAvis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’d like to change my plan from $50/month for 3G to the new 4G plan at $40/month. Unfortunately, my plan is at the beginning of its cycle meaning I just paid $50 a couple days ago. How can I upgrade to the new 4ag plan without paying $90 for one month? Please advise.

4 REPLIES 4

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@LornaAvis Set your new plan at renewal date .

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do schedule plan change and it will change on your next renewal.

Do NOT do change plan Now or you will be charged for 2 plans - as you mentioned.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LornaAvis you likely have to wait will next month. 

But try your luck, open ticket with PM support and hope for the best.  If it cannot be done, then schedule itfor next renewal date

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.