cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated/topped up account - phone not active..

driveside
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan had expired because the online terminal wouldn't accept Visa debit, so I purchased credits at the store. 

Topped up my account with: unlimited Canadian calling, 4 gb of data and text (this was a seperate transaction from error). 

My line is not active and states: 'talk is not included in your current plan' -- it no longer appears on my plan listing but is on my transaction history. 

Help! Please and TY!

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Khundertmark

Sorry about this!

Let me get back to you via private. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Khundertmark
Phone wont activate again...

Desperately need this working today.

I emailed 2 moderators and no responce. So if someone could get in touch with me that would be great. I have to leave for work in an hour and will have no access to wifi!

driveside

Yes, thank you! 

@Shazia_K was very helpful and able to resolve my account and bring my phone back to life. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@driveside have you had a chance to send your phone number to @Shazia_K?  The sooner you can do so, the sooner she can help.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @driveside

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I see that you forgot to include your Public Mobile phone number in your last message. 

Can you please send that info? 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@driveside please note that moderator coverage ended at 5:30 PM EST (Toronto/Montreal time zone).  Someone will be working again as of 9AM EST tomorrow, so hopefully you hear back in the early(ish) morning.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@driveside wrote:

Thanks you @will13am

Please help @Shazia_K, sending PM now

Seems like Will13am alread did the job, make sure to check your inbox, it is easy to miss. 

Keep us updated.

Good luck

driveside

Thanks you @will13am

Please help @Shazia_K, sending PM now

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You are likely going to need help from a moderator.  I will tag one for you in this thread.  In parallel, please write a private message to them.  @Shazia_K, please help.

Need Help? Let's chat.