cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Login Page Error

lamc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anybody had the same trouble I did?
I created an account and it worked initially, and now after I login, it only has a blank page and I can't access anything.

I checked - I've cleared caches, tried various browsers, and it still didn't work. And no, the e-mail I signed up with is not registered with Telus nor Koodo. How can I fix this?? @CS_Agent 

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 8.42.12 PM.png

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lamc wrote:

Oh, and one more thing

I have two public mobile accounts (two different e-mails), and the other one works

Oh. Well that makes it interesting 🙂

Is this a new account that you got into once at creation and then afterwards you get the Hello? Or was it an older account that you used to be able to get into?

lamc

Oh, and one more thing

I have two public mobile accounts (two different e-mails), and the other one works

lamc

I don't think it's an error on my end...

Tried different phones, different computers, different browsers and cache, different networks and still doesn't show page properly...

e-mail account not related to koodo/telus

@RobertQc wrote:

@lamc

If the error continues on another device I suggest contacting the mod team to see if they can look into this as only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@RobertQc, given the elevated workload experienced by the moderator team, advising customers to seek their assistance for something like this is bad idea.  It is not like a moderator will make a home visit to try and fix things.  At best they can access the account and then do what to solve this issue? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What computing platform and what browser is this?  Definitely a combination that makes the self serve portal too scared to render the home page. 

lamc

Thanks! I'll send them a message...

lamc

Tried that already and still didn't work... 😞

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@lamc

If the error continues on another device I suggest contacting the mod team to see if they can look into this as only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Yes, works fine. Try on your phone or other computer. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Works fine for me.

Nice job doing all your homework though.

Need Help? Let's chat.