cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated payment info on AutoPay due date, will the payment go through as usual?

Salee77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to change my payment info last minute, the payment info used before is no longer active and I only remembered to change it today, which fall on my autopay due date. Since I've changed the payment info on the same day, will the payment still go through as scheduled and through my new payment info? Or should I process a manual payment myself? If someone can help that would be great! Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Your welcome. On my last top up even though I have a Auto pay i just manually top up my account day before and still get rewards. I like it that way.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Salee77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
It should go through. PM a mod if it doesnt

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Salee77 If your expiry date is TODAY, everything should be ok. No payments are taken until just after midnight; based on our observations: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

Just occurred to me that it would be safer, to make a payment equal to your plan cost less any current rewards and available funds. As long as you leave autopay in place you will stillreceive that reward. I say this because the moderators are swamped and anything needing their assistance is taking at least 2 days.

You might also consider being ready with a backup plan, such as those I suggest here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Hopefully it will go though.but since you are not planning to make any chances to your account worse case if you see any issue then you can alway buy vouchers and top it up. You won't lose your plan if autopay doesn't work.
You have 90 days if autopay doesn't go though you won't lose anything I would definitely recommend wait and check if there's issue then u can just manually too it up or also if you already added Auto pay then you can top up now as well what ever amount is due on my reward page. By doing this you still won't lose your autopay rewards.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.