cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to check plan and change plan but keep getting error "opps something went wrong"

bradman20012
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to check plan and change plan but I keep getting error "opps something went wrong please log out and log in again" I have done that 3 times, and I still canada get it to work. Public mobile really needs to work on their self service site if they arent going to have call centers!!! Also what about an app? Geezzz.... if this takes as long as my issue the last time im thinking of jumping ship to lucky mobile

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bradman20012 Just tried and it took 3 minutes to load, and minute to log out, but did get into my account.

Try

- clearing your browser's cache and using incognito mode

- again in a couple of hours 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

It's a Friday ... probably getting ready for a flash promo.

I'm sure it'll be working within the hour.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bradman20012 wrote:

Trying to check plan and change plan but I keep getting error "opps something went wrong please log out and log in again" I have done that 3 times, and I still canada get it to work. Public mobile really needs to work on their self service site if they arent going to have call centers!!! Also what about an app? Geezzz.... if this takes as long as my issue the last time im thinking of jumping ship to lucky mobile

I have trouble with public mobile self serve often. At least 1/10 times I log in I do not see my plan and I am unable to change my plan. I log in often to see if a new plan has made its way to the plan builder. It has been this for the year I have been with public mobile but it always resolves itself within a few hours.

Untitled.png

4352345.png

Need Help? Let's chat.