Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update payment

Bennett2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to login to my account. 

8 REPLIES 8

@on2wheels  For the account that’s suspended you can buy payment vouchers from 7-11 shoppers or shell gas station or for a fee you can get from recharge.com and load *611 to resume services right away 

on2wheels
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've submitted a ticket for this issue yesterday for both my accounts, it's still not working today, one account is suspended and I can't update the credit card on file due to a website error.

edit: I had the old card removed by customer support and when I went to add my new visa it was still rejected, so I tried a Mastercard and that worked.  So I guess I'm calling CIBC visa now.

2nd edit: CIBC says it's not their problem and I should call the vendor.  I've sent a message to customer service here. There are other threads about this issue too so the CC problem from December that was supposedly fixed is clearly not.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Bennett2 

Login to the PM app > + in circle bottom left > Payment > Manage Subscription > Manage Payment Method.

The customer has indicated the lack of ability to get into the account.

@Bennett2 

Login to the PM app > + in circle bottom left > Payment > Manage Subscription > Manage Payment Method.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Bennett2 

Try logging in through your computer. If you can't log in via your web browser, try clearing your cache and restart the browser. Then try again. There are "hints" there to help you along the way as in... forgot email or forgot password. Follow the steps. But if you need your phone back up and running asap, go to somewhere like Shoppers Drug Mart and purchase a Voucher. Then dial 611 and follow the prompts. that will get you up and running right away.

@Bennett2 

If it does not work the first time and you don't need to make a payment urgently, wait 24 hours and try again.  Also, please try using BOTH browser and Public Mobile App, some reported they have success after trying with the different method to access My Account. 
When you test with browser, try using Incognito mode
When you test with app and if app was already installed, uninstall it first, clear the cache for your default browser on the phone, then reboot the phone and reinstall the app

Also, while PM is not sending name/address info to credit card for posting payment, it looks like they still have some kind of validation now when updating new credit card.   So, make sure you have the correct address and postal code on your My Account's Profile and match those on your credit card.  Also, check the name on your profile.  If you have a very long name, maybe try shortening it with initials.

And, if you need to make payment urgently to resume service, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone) to resume service first and then try updating the card again later

If nothing works, best to open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Bennett2  Submit ticket with support to help you regain access to your account and update credit card info 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bennett2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to get into my account via the app

to update my payment information.

Need Help? Let's chat.