cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update payment method

brackchhp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am attempting to update my payment credit card but I keep getting an error of "Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later."  I've tried on different days, hours apart, still getting the same message. 

4 REPLIES 4

@slusagm wrote:

Changing credit card info is one of the hardest thing to do, almost like winning lottery. It does not work all the time 😞

If you need to pay now to get back the service, don't waste time try to update, just get a voucher from store and pay with voucher first

Wait an hour, try again using Incognito browser mode and try using the PM app with Location Permission set with the app

Location permission does not need to be enabled in the app. I put this to the test and updated my card after purposely disabling the location permission.

brackchhp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I'll give incognito a try! I have a card on my account, just attempting to switch it to a different one. Glad it's. not just me though. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Changing credit card info is one of the hardest thing to do, almost like winning lottery. It does not work all the time 😞

If you need to pay now to get back the service, don't waste time try to update, just get a voucher from store and pay with voucher first

Wait an hour, try again using Incognito browser mode and try using the PM app with Location Permission set with the app

Need Help? Let's chat.