cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card information

Jonnycanuck15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve just received my new credit card and I want to update my information on the account. So I can keep my service going with you. How do I get this done? 
thanks and have a great day!!! 

5 REPLIES 5

karenehood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It only takes seconds.

Log into your Public Mobile account. Select My Account. The page has lots of details but ignore them and look above all the details for the drop down arrow.

There you select Payments (of a few options).

Then select Manage Payments.

Then select Update Card Information.

Couldn’t be easier. Good luck!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jonnycanuck15 - you are not new to Public Mobile. Did you activate instore way back when?

My guess is you may have not ever created a My Account; if so, you will need customer support help to have one created, then you can manage payments as well as lots of other things through My Account.

To submit a ticket to have a My Account created, start here: Create, forgot or change My Account email or password link

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jonnycanuck15   please login to My Account, Payment page, click Manage payment method and Update card information:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

@Jonnycanuck15 wrote:

I’ve just received my new credit card and I want to update my information on the account. So I can keep my service going with you. How do I get this done? 
thanks and have a great day!!! 

This can be done by going into your Self Serve account.  In t he payments area, choose the manage payment method optiion.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jonnycanuck15  Log in to self serve go to payment tab and update cc info 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675300121460.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

Need Help? Let's chat.