cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unused number/account

Sou12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My son stopped using his phone in April 2023. He decided that he didn't need a phone so we stopped his public mobile plan. that's at least what I thought until I realize that this was never actioned and payments are still being perceived from my bank account. Is there a way to fix this? can I get a credit for the time his number was unused. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

April was before the new system was rolled out. If you had turned off autopay before the new system and then the new system happened before your plan would have ended then I seem to think we've seen a few instances of the autopay getting automatically turned on when the new system came out and maybe it did that. Obviously it shouldn't have but this place does not have any kind of quality control in their IT department.

If you have no other business with Telus or Koodo or here and don't intend to in the foreseeable future then I would start a chargeback with the bank.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sou12345  Turn off auto subscribe in the account payment page like this . But if you cannot log in you can use this direct link to support to remove  credit card on file right away 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694712660999.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

link for support here 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sou12345 - you need to turn off the payment yourself. Log into your son's My Account and remove the subscription option under the Payment section.

OR, call 611 to remove Autopay that way.

Credit is very unlikely this is a prepaid service. FYI, you are not talking to public mobile representatives here. Only CS_Agent can see your account, we cannot.

Need Help? Let's chat.