cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone

msgigid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you please unlock my phone IMEI 3*****************5 the phone associated with this was 7**********5 sim card lost

Edited by ShawnC13

9 REPLIES 9

So you used the lost/stolen function? If so then that only pauses services on the account. It doesn't lock your phone.

If you bought a Public sim then you use the lost/stolen function again to resume services and then use the change sim function to attach the new sim to your account.

msgigid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phone is a  Motorolla Moto G play phone.  The sim card was stolen with my iphone as I transfered the SIM card on it then left the Moto G play at home.  I didn't get another SIM card as my daughter have a different SIM Card I use, I logged in and report SIM card stolen I think. I would like to unlock the phone so I can phone use in the Philippines when I go in March.  I appreciate your help. I am not a teckky person. thank you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You end with 3 key words "sim card lost". Did you buy a new sim? Did you login and use the change sim function? Did you fully power off the phone, insert the sim, turn on the phone?

Why are you thinking of unlock? Is this a Samsung phone? Is it new to you? Did you check it out at devicecheck.ca?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Phone number and IMEI removed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You should contact your phone carrier or service provider directly to request assistance with unlocking your phone or to report a lost SIM card. They will be able to guide you through the necessary steps and verify your identity to ensure the security of your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@msgigid  To edit you info ,look under you name to the right by time stamp tap arrow and edit it out 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@msgigid   remove your IMEI and phone number immediately for your own protection.  This is an open forum and you don't want that information posted publicly.

For phone unlock, you have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code. (PM would not be able to help with this, UNLESS you got the phone from Koodo or Telus) 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@msgigid  You need to contact the carrier the phone came from to unlock it …. Public mobile does not sell locked phones unless you got this from phone from Koodo or Telus long time ago then support can help here’s the link 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a public forum.  We are all customers.  Please edit / remove your personal info.  Submit a ticket to a CS agent if you have a concern with your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.