cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited US talk add-on

MouradRaouf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Is there an ''unlimited US talk add-on" to the $25 or $35 plans?? 

Thanks,

Rod

5 REPLIES 5

@ShawnC13I guess it is package pricing in effect.. but I only usually see it affects 6 packs of detergent vs 6 buckets of data.

That is funny in the ready-made plan you get twice the data for the same price as build your own

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@MouradRaouf wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Rod

Are you looking for calling to the US or while in the US?  You can build your own plan for 30 days Canada and outgoing to the US from in Canada Unlimited Text and 5GB data is $50  You can play with data levels to lower the price.  If you are looking for a plan that is good for in Canada and the US you would need to look at the $60 plan

Or the $50 ready made.

But no unlimited add-on.

For while in the states yes. The roaming add-ons are unlimited...for 10 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@MouradRaouf wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Rod

Are you looking for calling to the US or while in the US?  You can build your own plan for 30 days Canada and outgoing to the US from in Canada Unlimited Text and 5GB data is $50  You can play with data levels to lower the price.  If you are looking for a plan that is good for in Canada and the US you would need to look at the $60 plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Not unlimited...there's a 400 minute add-on though...

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

$15
Need Help? Let's chat.