cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unanswered calls not going to voicemail

forwardmick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My unanswered calls are not going to voicemail. I have turned my phone on and off, I have not changed anything. Advice?

8 REPLIES 8

Try ##002# (not 4).

Look at

*#62#

*#61#

*#67#

The above should go to something like ..... 5804001

*#21#

The first should also do a reset.

Adding - Let us know the numbers you see.

@forwardmick   likely no new sim card needed

Please message support as advised and let us know how it turns out

forwardmick

I have never set up call forwarding. dialing ##004# says connecting service invalid

forwardmick

Yes, I have been with Public Mobile for years and never had an issue until recently

forwardmick

None of the above. Is it true Public Mobile recently upgraded and I may need a new SIM card? 

Message received from trying to place a ticket is that the system for ticket is down and to send message to @CS_Agent here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@forwardmick - have calls been able to go to voicemail with public mobile previously ?

If you have not set up voicemail, see articles here for help: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-voicemail

typo

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@forwardmick   did you ever setup any Conditional forwarding before?  If so, the forwarding setup likely broken since the enabling of VoLTE.

Please reset the fowarding back to defaults, dial ##004#   Calls should then be send to voicemail if not picked up

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you using a 3rd party voicemail service? If so then it's that currently call forwarding is broken.

Need Help? Let's chat.