cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update my first name in Account Information Page

daulgha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to update my first name Account Information Page. The field allows to type my first name but while saving

I am facing below error message

"Sorry, we could not reset your account info at this moment. Please try again later."

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance !

5 REPLIES 5

@daulgha I guess you can just wait another day and try using Incognito mode again. 

But it will just for PM's own record keeping and does not affect anything else.  If you worry about payment, just make sure you fill in the couple fields on Payment card page if you are updating payment card. . Those fields there are the only things PM needs for payment 

@daulgha 

how your account is named has zero basis on your service or anything relating to your service

If it is important to you, you can ask the customer support agents to update it for you

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

daulgha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Facing the same error message using Incognito mode as well.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I wouldn't worry about it. None of that information has any bearing on the rest of the system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@daulgha try again using Incognito mode and it should work 

Need Help? Let's chat.