cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register credit card

tlocean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Morning guys,

I have a problem on Register credit card for AutoPayment, no matter which card i register(RBC or CapitalOne)

It shows me:

1.PNG

I called those banks already, they are OK .

Can anyone help me ?

6 REPLIES 6

SLDec

Thanks for the suggestion - have contacted the Mod team! 

@SLDec wrote:

I have also had this issue. There is no problem with the card. I have tried to use my husband's card and had the same problem. I entered my address details correctly and I am still unable to make a payment or register my credit card for autopay. 

How should I proceed? 

You can go to a 7-11 type of retailer and get a payment voucher, then call 611 to add it to your account. You can deal with the credit card issue later.

@Anonymous wrote:

@tlocean 

If you have a unit # then don't use the apt# field.

Type in the address exactly as it looks on your billing address.

Don't use a space in the postal code or drop the last #.

Has this solution not worked for You?  Too many attempts can lock you out of the system. If it hasn't it is advisable to clear your browser/cache, use secret/incognito mode when making account changes. Be sure the address is what your c/c has on file.

Otherwise you must contact a moderator for assistance via Simon (?)

SLDec

I have also had this issue. There is no problem with the card. I have tried to use my husband's card and had the same problem. I entered my address details correctly and I am still unable to make a payment or register my credit card for autopay. 

How should I proceed? 

tlocean

@Anonymous 

Thank you so much !

I do have a Unit No.

It works now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tlocean 

If you have a unit # then don't use the apt# field.

Type in the address exactly as it looks on your billing address.

Don't use a space in the postal code or drop the last #.

The problem now might be that you've been locked out due to suspicion of fraudulent activity. In which case you'd need moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.