cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It doesn;'t work after moving to PM

phobi311
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new to PM. I activated the sim card on Friday and I've never used internet without wifi after then because it doesn't work. My fridens called me, but I didn't get any absent call and sometimes it can't send texts message, either. I rebooted several times and and it works sometimes and it doesn't work. I've never experienced these problem before I changed to PM so it's not my phone problem.

I am waiting an important calling so I'm worried I don't know what I miss because it works sometimes and it doesn't work sometimes.

I want to go back to virgin mobile.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@phobi311 wrote:

I am new to PM. I activated the sim card on Friday and I've never used internet without wifi after then because it doesn't work. My fridens called me, but I didn't get any absent call and sometimes it can't send texts message, either. I rebooted several times and and it works sometimes and it doesn't work. I've never experienced these problem before I changed to PM so it's not my phone problem.

I am waiting an important calling so I'm worried I don't know what I miss because it works sometimes and it doesn't work sometimes.

I want to go back to virgin mobile.

@phobi311  What kind of phone are you using Android or iPhone?

@phobi311 we might find an answer here, but since it's been 4 days, perhaps you should send a support ticket just in case you need @CS_Agent s help.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data). Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png

@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.

Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.

privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@phobi311 @Have you had any service since Friday? Did you port a number?

What kind of phone? What os?

Does your phone say no service?

Is your phone unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.