cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls and text, ticket # 000000007932607

rajanprash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,
There has been some issue with my public mobile connection with the phenomenon that i am able to dial out calls and send out text messages as well as use data.
Anyone trying to call me gets a message saying the number is not in service, also i cannot receive text messages.
The issue started on the 21st of June when my automatic top-up occured.
Since then, i am having this issue of not being able to receive calls and text messages.
Anyway, i realised this issue only on the 25th of June and contacted a moderator for resolution, after a couple rounds of genereal troubleshooting and details about my troubleshooting results, there was no response on my issue.
I contacted another moderator and they opened a ticket saying the following on June 27th 2017:
"Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for providing me with these results. In order to have this fixed, and since all else did not work, I have escalated the issue by submitting a ticket to my technical team. This should take a few hours to treat - and someone may contact to confirm if everything is active. For references, your ticket number is 000000007932607."
After about 2 weeks, this issue is still not fixed.
I have been missing a lot of important calls in the past 3 weeks.
1. I have posted in the forum and Oracles have directed towards moderators.
2. I have contacted all the moderators and i will contact each one again today.

At this point, what are my other options to get this issue fixed. I can understand that Public Mobile is fairly new to the industry and these issues are expected, but it does not seem very right to charge for services and not provide them.

Could you please provide expedite the processing of my ticket.

I request anyone looking through this thread to advice me or point me in a direction where i can get this issue resolved.

2 REPLIES 2

rajanprash
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a service time frame? i was said few hours, its been few weeks already.

Large number of failed activations from the recent promo is for the new customers, I was an existing customer, i think existing customers should be given priority before new customers.

Could you please offer a refund for my last payment and i will port out to koodo. Thank you for the 3 weeks of paid no connectivity.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If you have contacted a moderator once, that's sufficient.  Multiple messages for the same problem will only slow them down.  Just be patient, the workload is still high due to the large number of failed activations from the recent promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.