cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nov. 5 - Public Mobile call issues across the board

shadowbanker
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm getting intermittent issues dailing out for most of the morning. Dropped calls and 2UT1 all exchanges busy error. I tried rebooting the phone but issues still persist. Are Telus having any issues with service in the GTA?

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

And this here is the problem with wantonly sending out pm's will nilly. They took time to see the message. They took time to find it here. They took time to reply here. They'll take time to find that they don't need to do anything about it. They'll take time to reply to the customer saying as much.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thanks for reaching out to us @MF! We've received your private message and will get back to you shortly.

Cheers,

Syed 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

No problems for me or family members in the GTA.  There was an issue with the self service login in the morning which didn't affect the actual service.  The self serve problem has been resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if this is official or just crowd-sourced but there seem to be some reports of problems around.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Seems okay here in Kingston. Nothing reported on https://twitter.com/telussupport?lang=en, but doesn't mean something's not going on.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Looks like Bell is having issues in various parks around Lake Ontario today.  As the network is shared, it's probably the cause of this issue.

MF

FYI, I just contacted the @CS_Agent 

If there is a system wide problem, hopefully they will advise us ASAP. 

MF

I'm also having issues. I'm in downtown Toronto, BTW.

smp99

I did have some similar issues this morning, but seems to be ok now

Carld123

All good 1hr east of Toronto..

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@shadowbanker wrote:

I'm getting intermittent issues dailing out for most of the morning. Dropped calls and 2UT1 all exchanges busy error. I tried rebooting the phone but issues still persist. Are Telus having any issues with service in the GTA?

I have no problem calling a Rogers cellphone and landline using VoIP.  I can receive call too.  I am in Calgary.  It may be just your local issue.

timmy46
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been having the same issue since this morning. Very unhappy.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The last time I had a message like this, I was attempting to call 1 number over and over - it was a call centre which ran out of available lines for me to get through - couldn't even get a busy signal.

Are you attempting to call just one number, or different numbers?

Need Help? Let's chat.