cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process credit card

Yahoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried multiple time to use my credit card to order a new SIM card.

After no success I ordered from Amazon instead.

Later I discovered my credit card had been charged for the SIM card from Public Mobile.

How do I cancel this order?? The automated chat says the purchase is non-refundable.

I do not want to dispute the charge with my credit card company, but I will if need be.

5 REPLIES 5

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1

I agree with you. I'll order a PM Sim from Amazon for my friend soon, so I think it is good idea to add extra one for someone who wants to switch to PM.

Yahoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help everyone!

@Yahoo  I agree with @hairbag1  keep the extra one. It can come in handy to refer someone especially during a bonus referral credit promotion where you receive $10, $20 or $25 for the referral. I keep an extra one around at all times. It never hurts to be prepared.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Yahoo wrote:

I tried multiple time to use my credit card to order a new SIM card.

After no success I ordered from Amazon instead.

Later I discovered my credit card had been charged for the SIM card from Public Mobile.

How do I cancel this order?? The automated chat says the purchase is non-refundable.

I do not want to dispute the charge with my credit card company, but I will if need be.

Hang on to the second sim and give it to someone as a birthday gift or something similar.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Yahoo 

You will need to contact moderator to get help. 

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.