cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls

Sophie9876
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In my plan it says that I have an unlimited province-wide talk, but when I try to call some numbers within the province I get the message that talk is not included in my plan. This only happens when I call certain numbers, not others which makes me think this is not an issue with me being over some kind of limit. I believe this has to be reset. 

Please help! 

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sophie9876 said: "In my plan it says that I have an unlimited province-wide talk, "

I have no solution to offer, rather a suggestion that you look carefully at PM's current plans; especially $15 & $25. Unless you must have full LTE speed I am, almost, certain a new plan will be better value. All current plans include Canada wide calling and unlimited texting.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

public1125
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Sophie9876 

It must be a glitch, just try and redial.  Contact the moderators to see if there is something wrong that they can fix.  250 is long standing area code so just might have been a moment when your call could not connect (with a strange message from Public)

@Sophie9876 

If it happens a lot you can see if the moderators can reset your account.....generally it goes away in the long term. In the short term  give it a few minutes and try again or call a number that always works and then try again. I dont get it often but when i do its either calling voicemail or 611. If it happens twice in a row i call the bf (which goes thru) and afterwards i have no issues calling.

Sophie9876

I tried both, neither worked, unfortunately...

Sophie9876

Hi so the area code is 1-250, yesterday calling the same number worked for me though! 

public1125
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Sophie9876 

What area codes are the ones that are not working ? Maybe some of the newer area codes in your province have not been updated to work correctly ?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Sophie9876 try adding 1 infront of the numbers that aren't working. you can also try resetting your sim network by logging into your self serve and enable/disable lost/stolen mode

Need Help? Let's chat.