cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls in US

Mujsmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in US presently. I purchased the US data roaming 2 days ago.  When I try to make a call, I am told by PM that I don’t have a US data roaming account.  I read that  I should notify a ‘moderator’ to initiate my account but cannot see how to direct to moderator via the community message process.  Hopefully, this message assists

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mujsmith if you purchase just US roaming data you will need to purchase a Roaming talk and text add-on as well.  You can't make calls with just a US roaming data add-on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mujsmith 

Purchasing a US Roaming is a 2 step process:

1-add the correct amount of funds in your account first.

2-make a purchase of the type of US Roaming you wish then refresh your account page to check if the Roaming is showing in your My Data & Add-ons section.

If you missed the first step, just add the amount of funds in your account and repurchase the Roaming.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Mujsmith Hello did you complete both steps to purchase add on ? You need to put funds in your account and then you need to buy the add on you want 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mujsmith Hi buying an add on is a two step process first you put money in your account which you probably did now you need to go back in and buy the addon

Need Help? Let's chat.