cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my account

KingDar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

When I just activated my sim card yesterday. When I try to log into my account on my laptop I get a blank screen with small print in the upper let corner saying " forbidden A1" . When I try on my phone I am asked to subscribe and choose a plan. I am at a loss what to do please help.

9 REPLIES 9

KingDar

I got the issue resolved the app failed to fully set up it is all fixed had to contact customer support to get it fixed thanks everyone for your help

@KingDar  

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

KingDar

It made no change

KingDar

ok trying it now i will let you know if it works

KingDar

As far as i know i did complete it on the app. I was trying to get to my account to get a referral link for a friend on my laptop.

The app when I login just brings me back to the login page.

KingDar

I tried it i have the same issue on the phone the app just send me back to the login page

KingDar

I tried incognito it did not make a difference  same problem.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@KingDar , did you complete the activation using the app?  It can't be completed on a browser.  If you have completed the app activation, then try using incognito mode on the browser to access the online account. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KingDar  Clear cache and cookies and try again incognito / private mode . Or try to u install the app and reinstall it see if that helps at all 

Need Help? Let's chat.