cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login after multiple successful password resets.

Dros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I m having a bit of an issue, my phone was cut off yesterday because I forgot to input my new CC details when I changed my CC, my fault. When I went to log in yesterday I realized I forgot my Public Mobile account password, so I did a password reset. Public Mobile's website says it was a successful reset so I then attempted to login and I got the response that either my email or password were incorrect, I repeated this over a half dozen times until I exceeded the amount of login's allowed. I submitted a ticket and was given a link to a password reset... same thing happened as in the previous login attempts. Really need my phone working and hoping there is someone here that can help.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dros   Yes, the site has some cache problem.  

You can clear cache and restart browser and then try to reset password and login that way

Or you can also try Incognito mode or try the whole process on another browser

Dros
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your response. At one point I waited over 10 hours, and tried on a completely different device on a different browser, it did not work.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

After changing password it is not advisable to try to log in immediately. You should wait 15-20 min and then try to log in with clean browser (Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh.).

Need Help? Let's chat.