cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was not given autopay and loyalty rewards last pay period. Why would that be?

Katerinah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

14 REPLIES 14

Just as a technicality, the second if clause in the solution you chose is not correct. Rewards get paid in if renewal fails. It's a bug that gets tripped when lost/stolen is used.

Click on the chatbot link down below and find your way to submit a ticket.

Katerinah

How do I contact the support? Is there option to email them?

Katerinah

I see the rewards being applied for next pay period. I just didn't get it this statement...I did have to do it with my credit card but put the new one on file before payment day...in the middle of cycle

So there's the 20 questions. 🙂 Now you need to contact support to get them to add in your reward dollars. You're entitled to them. Now. You don't need to wait. They'll get added in to your balance and reduce your next renewal cost along with the rewards then.

Katerinah

Thank you for explaining 

HI @Katerinah   if you login to My Rewards site, do you see any eligible rewards showing there?

And when you reactivate, did it just reactivate without the need of paying (because you are still in the middle of a cycle), or do you need to make a payment as the payment date was missed (while the phone was suspended) ?

Katerinah

I did pay on time...

@Katerinah Hi that would be why you didn’t receive your rewards for that period

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you suspended your account or if it was suspended due to no pay, rewards might be delayed to next renewal.

Katerinah

I block it for a week , got a new sim card and upgraded it ..

So you had used the lost/stolen function during this stupid episode?

Katerinah

I had to upgrade my sim card because I was robbed. Plan is same. I also hat to upgrade my card payment because I lost it too

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Katerinah Hi did you change your plan last cycle that could be the reason  or if you switched to the new rewards system 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you switch to the points system? Did you use the lost/stolen feature for some reason?

Need Help? Let's chat.