cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to self-serve

justinbeaudoin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So this is an odd one... my mom's account with PM no longer allows me to login. In fact, even though I swear the password is right I have gone through the password reset option and it tells me I do not have an account/unable to verify.

Yet, I can login to my own account. I logged into her's just yesterday with the same password. Is it mod time or maybe related to the recent site issues?

6 REPLIES 6

If you try and fail too often, it might just lock you out for a while. Try again in an hour.

Good luck.

justinbeaudoin

Ha, I know. I have typed it several times very slowly. Oh well.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@justinbeaudoin wrote:

So this is an odd one... my mom's account with PM no longer allows me to login. In fact, even though I swear the password is right I have gone through the password reset option and it tells me I do not have an account/unable to verify.

Yet, I can login to my own account. I logged into her's just yesterday with the same password. Is it mod time or maybe related to the recent site issues?

@justinbeaudoin  Make sure you are using the correct email and no typos Smiley Happy

justinbeaudoin

Yup, already been down that route. Will just contact the mod.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying using a different browser and incognitio mode.  Also clear cookies and cache. Reboot.  If you still have problems then you may need to contact a moderator.

justinbeaudoin

I should mention, no she did not change her password LOL. She can't even use a computer let alone her phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.