Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to self serve account

bedofroses
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile Error.jpg

@All 

This is what I get when I try to log into self-serve account using my id and password that I just created. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this.

7 REPLIES 7

Good to hear,  @bedofroses !!!

The site is very temperamental... but a bit of patience and tricks of the trade work wonders!!!

bedofroses
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone. I guess its one of the case. I logged in to my PC after a day and its working good.

@Tsawwassen wrote:Your user ID would be the same as the email you used to setup your community account.

That's not always the case. The e-mail address used for Self Serve can be different, and the e-mail address to used to setup either Self Serve or Community can be any e-mail address that the customer chooses to enter.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe you made a typo when you JUST CREATED your password. Your user ID would be the same as the email you used to setup your community account. I would open up a case with CS - good luck.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@bedofroses  As other have already mentioned about clearing web browser incognito / private  is typically the best suggested path  to access. Your  account and view the most up to date info on your account

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@bedofroses 

If you are using a mobile device vs a desktop/laptop, try the opposite.

The self-serve site has been known to be temperamental between those two different platforms.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@bedofroses 

What browser are you using?

Try Chrome or Edge but do the clear cache, cookies and incognito before login in.

It is a cache issue on the new website. I am using Chrome with no problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.