cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to self serve account

myblueshadow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help.  I've been on public mobile for almost 3 months and for the last 2 months I've been unable to log in to my self serve account ("Generic Error Oh no! It looks like something went wrong...).  Email support has been unable to resolve my problem.  I've tried resetting my password, clearing my cache etc. but have had no luck.  Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @myblueshadow,

I am really sorry to hear that your self-serve is showing the "Generic Error" message. This is a system-wide glitch that we've been working hard on fixing. We are hopeful that it will be resolved quite soon!

In the meantime, I will be happy to assist you in making changes to your account whenever you wish. Simply send me a private message, and I will take care of it!

If you have a registered credit card on your account, you can top-up your account by dialing *611. You could also use payment vouchers in the same way. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know how I could be of assistance 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Based on other posts there is nothing the members here, or you, can do to fix the issue. It's a bug and you tried everything I would suggest.

This will notify the moderators: @Shazia_K @Kalla_A @Mary_M. If you have no response by noon tomorrow let us know.

It's annoying but usually does not affect service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.