cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to my account

Char77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried for the last week to get into my account with no success. I get a message "unauthorized access". How do I communicate with an agent to help with this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Char77 were you ever able to login My Account since the introduction of Eversafe?

Try again using app and see if it works

if not, you will need support to help.  I saw couple posts with the same issue and support help is needed to sort it out

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Char77 - if you are in web based/laptop/computer then open a tab in incognito mode and try again. Clearing browser and cookie history may help too. Let us know if this works.

Ways to contact CSA below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Char77  Here’s how 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.