cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get out of Previous Contract

LatinLetters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning!

I was very eager to join Public Mobile, and did so last night for all 3 of my lines without checking to see what the cost would be to get out of my prior contract.

I was prepared to pay some early termination fees, but not to the tune of $1200!

Having already made my purchase from Public Mobile, can I simply wait until my prior contract expires next March to activate the lines, or will I need to explore other options.

Thank you,

-Noah

4 REPLIES 4

@LatinLetters  If you haven’t activated the sim cRd then yes you can get refund till your ready to join PM you will have to eat the cost of SIM card thou . But just save them for when your ready to join 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LatinLetters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all!

I did not port my numbers or activate the account. I am waiting for physical SIM cards in the mail.

I am aware that a refund probably is not in the cards. My hope is that I can save the months I paid for until next year.

-Noah

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Did you complete the activations? And more importantly, did you already port the numbers over?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LatinLetters  .if you already ported your lines to public mobile . I’m afraid you will just have to lay the $1200 you can talk to your old provider and see if they will let you go back to your old contract . But that has nothing do to with public mobile and PM is pre paid so no refunds and you can hoping again when ever you want or just stick it out with PM and pay off your old provider 

Need Help? Let's chat.