cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change my plan before going on a trip - by Aug 13th

sjn9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

I'm on the $15.00 a month plan and my plan renewal date is coming -on 13th Aug.

I tried going on the my account page but the plan change options a greyed out and it shows the cancel next bill order. I've added an shows $25.00 balance in my account as well.

I wanted to go to $25.00 plan for a month and then would like to change in Sept. back to $15.00 plan again.

Please help.

Thank you so much.

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nezgar in chrome try using incognito tab.

It works for me there.

@sjn9 seems like cookies issue.

sjn9

It worked from my PC with the Firefox in a new private window.

Just tried on Edge, and it works! But not on firefox or chrome.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sjn9 

These glitches tends to happen.  I would try again later today in a few hours as it tends to resolve itself.  Alternatively, I would open a ticket via the SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner) in hopes that a CS Agent can help if the My Account doesn't resolve soon enough for you.  Just be careful you don't double your efforts and get double-charged, etc.  🙂

Edit: I just tried Chrome, and Firefox, and Edge, and all 3 can access Change Plan and all details as expected.  It's happened before where some accounts are glitchy and others aren't.  Hopefully yours will resolve son.

sjn9

I tried from my phone and from PC with different browsers but same result/s.

@sjn9   Yeah I just tried on mobile chrome, desktop firefox, desktop chrome, desktop chrome incognito mode, and every one is showing a blank sections on the "Change Plans" page...

I think there's a genuine problem with self-serve at the moment, and you just need to wait and try again later. Hopefully PM resolves it before the end of day tomorrow when your plan renews at midnight eastern time...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@sjn9 

The website has been having some issue lately.. but mostly browser issue that can be resolved on the user end.  Try below:

1. try on another browser (Chrome/Edge/Firefox)

2. Try Incognito mode or InPrivate Mode

3. Try to clear the cache , close and relaunch

4. Try on another machine or browser on your phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjn9 : Try another browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.