cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate the call forwarding

guberm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm trying to activate the call forwarding by *004*xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx# and getting the error "Call forwarding MODEM_ERR".

Does anyone have idea? 

9 REPLIES 9

@guberm 

Pixel 7 is VoLTE compatible here.

A member said before that if VoLTE is used, support can manually fixed the Conditional forwarding issue.  Engage them by direct message using the link below, and let us know if they can fix your issue:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

guberm

I'm using Pixel 7 Pro with Android 14, and LTE icon is displaying, last few weeks shows 5G icon

@guberm 

Conditional call forwarding has been broken since the introduction of VoLTE.  

But what model of the phone do you have?  Were you actually using VoLTE when you were making calls?  So, if VoLTE is enabled, when you make calls, does the phone showing LTE or 4G still and not dropped to 3G?

if you are using VoLTE for voice calls, there is a chance that support can fix the call forwarding problem

guberm

The same behavior with VoLTE disabled ☹️

guberm

Yes, Canadian number. Yes, VoLTE is enabled

Are you trying to forward to a Canadian number? Has the phone been enabled for volte yet? If you're using volte then we know of another user that asked support to fix call forwarding.

guberm

I tried this also, and in this case getting the error: "Call settings error.

Unexpected response from network." 

guberm

It's different type of CF, I need a "Variable" option. You can scroll down to see

guberm

I'm using Pixel 7 Pro with Android 14. I didn't use CF before in PM

Need Help? Let's chat.