cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access support, reward not working

anapapadrigo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I cashed in 3 GB of data using my accumulated points about 3 days ago. The data isn't working. I've tried to access public mobile support, however their ticket system is just simply not working. I tried to reach out to them yesterday, but both links provided by the chatbot weren't working. I tried again today, and the same thing occurred. What do I do? 

7 REPLIES 7

anapapadrigo

I do see it on my list of add-ons and my points were deducted for the 3 GB. I've restarted my phone, still it isn't working. 

anapapadrigo

I've rebooted it twice, nothing has changed

anapapadrigo

I've previously had success at reaching support through the ticket system not too long ago, maybe 3 months ago. The problem was dealt with super quickly. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Can anyone state with certainty whether they have had any luck placing a support ticket using the chat bot ticketing system?

I’ve tested it no fewer than a dozen times in the past several months and always got an error result.

Some users are still offering that option up and then stating if it doesn’t work to use the private message.

Does that mean anyone has had success using the chatbot?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@anapapadrigo  Try rebooting the phone first see if they helps 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@anapapadrigo 

first use a browser's Incognito mode to login My Account to confirm if you see the data add-on appears on your account.  If not, then check also My Rewards portal to see if the transaction is showing in the transaction history

if you see the 3GB add-on on your My Account, then check your phone's mobile data usage, disable Mobile Data limiter, that could block the data usage on the device level

if you need support to confirm this data addon purchase, please open ticket with PM support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @anapapadrigo 

First, here's the link for support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

With regards to your data purchase, do you see it on your list of "add ons"? If so, perhaps you need to just restart your phone??

Need Help? Let's chat.