cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA roaming add on

Brookeramelia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, 

My auto pay monthly payment is scheduled to pass today. It hasn't processed the payment yet, and im stuck in the United States unable to use my phone because I can't purchase add ons until the payment passes. Right now it says my account has been suspended because it hasn't been payed. I tried manually adding funds to my account and making the payment and it still isn't working. The money is just sitting in my account. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Brookeramelia

Thanks for your help. Adding 1$ does nothing. I don't have the option to report my phone stolen. I submitted a ticket early this but haven't heard anything yet 

@Brookeramelia 

How long ago was your payment? Hopefully, your account will just restart soon. 

A few options if your payment/activation is stuck somehow

1. Contact customer service agent. 

Submit a ticket for CSA help. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot. 

Type: payment problem.  

Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Since CSA can take 1-2 hours for response, there are a couple of tricks that have worked in the past to restart re-activation process

1. Manually load $1 to your available balance. Sometimes that restarts the reactivation step.

2. Report your phone stolen/lost.  Logout of your account.  Log back into your account and report your phone found. This often works in the past. It does sometimes mess up your rewards for your next payment cycle. 

Brookeramelia

Screenshot_20220715-093733.png

Here's a screenshot saying I paid, and it still says account suspended when I go back in to my account 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Brookeramelia 

Yes, you do need an active base plan to use any add on (like US roaming).  

There should be a re-activate account tab.  What happens when you press that tab?

Maybe screenshot your payment history page. Might offer some useful information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.